суббота, 11 ноября 2017 г.

Easy Name board!! I got a back block size of your choice, I got approx. 6x4in in wood, then I choose scrape paper that I liked and looked good together, cut the size of the front of the block, then and u can use spray glue, hot glue gun or anything you prefer, next painted the letters, do any color you like, then hot glued the letters on top, last hammered in the sharke teeth nail holder, Done! Hang it up, change or update! most supplies from hobby lobby!!




Easy Name board!! I got a back block size of your choice, I got approx. 6x4in in wood, then I choose scrape paper that I liked and looked good together, cut the size of the front of the block, then and u can use spray glue, hot glue gun or anything you prefer, next painted the letters, do any color you like, then hot glued the letters on top, last hammered in the sharke teeth nail holder, Done! Hang it up, change or update! most supplies from hobby lobby!!

Original article and pictures take https://Uploaded by user site







Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий