среда, 21 марта 2018 г.

One pinner said: I will no longer waste money on Crest Whitestrips! Arm Hammer Whitening Booster is meant to be used when brushing your teeth. I use a q-tip and coat my teeth with it and leave it for only 10 minutes (since it claims to be 3x stronger than strips) once a day...seriously youll notice a difference in 2 days! Be careful if youre sensitive! This would be interesting to try




One pinner said: I will no longer waste money on Crest Whitestrips! Arm Hammer Whitening Booster is meant to be used when brushing your teeth. I use a q-tip and coat my teeth with it and leave it for only 10 minutes (since it claims to be 3x stronger than strips) once a day...seriously youll notice a difference in 2 days! Be careful if youre sensitive! This would be interesting to try

Original article and pictures take https://productsinamerica.com site







Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий